Friday, March 29, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here we go again.

Another holiday is looming.

This time it's Baked Ham Day.

Otherwise known as Easter.

But let's get all of our eggs in a row and let this ham show you some of his collection.

The first one is old but as one of my comedy contributors said when it was sent to me . . . "It's traditional!"

























That's it, my friends, that's all the humor/humour this hard working lazy retiree could summon forth from the Humor/Humour Bank/Banque this week.

Now please have a Happy or a Blessed Easter.

Or both.

But always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . ohhhhh, so sneaky . . . )


18 comments:

  1. Best way to start our Friday mornings! Thank you for these laughs. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trivia, many states have laws making it illegal to sell chicks or bunnies dyed in unnatural colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first bunnies are classics. Thanks for the laughs each Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I like the "ghee" one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never get tired of those chocolate bunnies. It is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the stroganoff cartoon the best even though all the others are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want a chocolate bunny. Ears first, always. So it can't hear me munching on the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The disguised cat! Ha! Love the Easter chicks too, seasonal indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I laughed out loud at the Walmart one. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed so hard at the Walmart one. Surely there really aren't people that stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Father Christmas once said, "Ho! Ho! Ho!". I could tell you my favourite one but why should you care? You are already looking forward to next Friday and more "funnies"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for these funnies. Strogonof very funny. Happy and Blessed Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'He tastes funny!' I had a friend who became very ill very suddenly. It was pre-covid, and I cannot remember what it was, but he was hospitalized for weeks. He was in ICU for part of it. He finally was released to a long term care facility (he was only in his 30s), and finally, finally, they got Alex home. It was a traumatic experience for the whole family. Everyone had gathered together for a big celebratory meal. At some point, Alex left the table, and from the kitchen said, "I feel kind of funny...." Everyone leapt up from the table, and rushed into the kitchen, and there stood Alex laughing his hindend off, wearing a big red nose. His wife and his mother nearly killed him.

    ReplyDelete