Saturday, May 4, 2024

UNE ARTISTE

Do you see why I call her the Beautiful Artistic Daughter?



When she came by for a visit recently, she had put her hair up and wrapped it in what I called "a head rag".

I'm sure it has some fancier term.

But when I looked up and saw her I said, "Wow! You look like an artiste!"

She responded, "I am!" 

As the three of us were sitting together, her mother said, "I told her I don't think she looks a day over 50."

I thought even younger than that.

But truth be told, she recently celebrated a landmark birthday 20 years beyond that half-century mark.

I find it hard to believe.



But when I realize that I've known her for 54 years . . .

I still think she's more beautiful now than she was way back then.

12 comments:

  1. Yes, she is beautiful. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too..and we are the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tc-Light/Breezes---she takes after her mom! You live amidst beauty and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful with very young skin! And Une Artiste. A/an/One do often change their gender in French according to what they refer to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just lovely. I like that hair wrap thingie. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful and certainly looks far younger than she is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. B.A.D. looks French in these pictures. Suave and sophisticated after a walk by The Seine with Pierre the bohemian artist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does look young and beautiful. I am two years older than she is, and I look WAY older than she does! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she continues to not age. It sucks to get old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her headband is way too stylish to be a "head rag" -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete