Friday, August 30, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

It is such fun every week to try to come up with a new way to introduce our fun and frivolity Friday fanfare.

I think this week I will do it by thanking a mysterious but frequent contributor to the Comedy Bank.

She's a friend of a friend and I have never had direct contact with her, that I know of, but whose output is forwarded to me by my friend.

All clear now?

She will henceforth be known here as Constantly Chucklesome Carla.

Some of this week's potpourri have come, indirectly, from her so let's see what her sense of humor is like, shall we?
























So that's it.

Thanks for Carla and all my other contributors.

It wouldn't be the same without you.

Now I expect all of you to labor to have a remarkable, long weekend.

MONDAY IS LABOR DAY!

Summer is (officially) over and Autumn is lurking, so they say.

Whatever is your wont, always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oooooh, sorry to disturb you . . . )


15 comments:

  1. That last one of the cat made me laugh out loud! Good ones today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the funnies this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so funny. Thank you and Carla for these morning laughs! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the quiet day. That's me when I'm angry--I shut up. It must be a relief to everyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. The self check really had me going. May make it into a sticker on Vistaprint and put it on every self check line in town! You know I would, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, thanks so much for your contributions. But, as the saying goes these days, "are you a little bit weird???" 😄😍

      Delete
  6. The last one had me in stitches. Every night it seems!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the "Squabble" one best. Thanks to the comedy genius behind The Friday Funnies - not you after all... Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tiptoe but not tipfinger one. And Squabble says it all.
    Swede Carol line?? oh ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all great but the Swede Carol Line made me laugh out loud. And that last one is the TRUTH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the "nice quiet day" one. Passive-aggressive doesn't always work!

    ReplyDelete