Thursday, September 12, 2024

CIRQUE TIME

One of our granddaughters lives in Colorado and I've been telling her for years she should have been a movie star.

But she's not.

However, she did attend a performance of the Paranormal Cirque recently and entertained her inclination of costuming for the show, something she likes to do.

She may not be a movie star but I hear she's a star realtor up there in the snowy climes and (he said proudly) I think she looks pretty good.



Presenting . . . . Lesly!

7 comments:

  1. tc-Light/Breezes Cool! Looks like she could have been the ringmaster/mistress/person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's definitely good at costuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have also been a film star Bruce. I am not saying which genre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was directed once by Lasse Holstrom and another time by Clint Eastwood. But I was only an extra. 😢

      Delete
  4. She does look good, it's a great costume.

    ReplyDelete