Friday, September 13, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Never mind that I first thought Wednesday was Friday and then I thought it was Sunday.

Don't you think these weeks are going by faster and faster?

I suppose that could be a blessing as autumnal weather seems to have finally arrived here in the Central Highlands of Arizona.

I don't think it reached 90 degrees yesterday and the Weather Gods are predicting several days with high temperatures in the 70's next week!

Of course it is the middle of September so it's been expected for some time.

Well at least it gives us something to smile about.

And here's a few others to grin at.
























Now I think you have to be an absolute Trekkie to get that last one though I don't claim to be and I figured it out.

I hope you got some chuckles out of this week's crop from my Humor Bank elves and I.

And I also hope you'll have an absolutely marvy weekend.

(And surprise, triskadekaphobians, I didn't even mention that today is Friday the 13th!  Until now.)

Just remember to always keep laughing!

Here kitty-kitty . . . 

( . . . or should I say "kitties" . . . )

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. Needed that. You had me at McRib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the falling tree! Happy Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was feeling like it was Tuesday so the Friday Funnies were a bit of a surprise. Good ones today!
    Our cat used to look over your shoulder and get huge eyes and make you think there was a disaster coming until you turned around to look and then he would walk away. Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The highlight of my morning! Great ones today. Especially the McRib.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the good laughs this morning. Great way to start the day! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I stopped, turned around, wondered what is going down. Thanks for the earworm. Happy Friday, Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The christmas one made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the Trekkie one and laughed at all of them, thanks. I do wonder what the time flies have to say though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite was the two galleries. "Simple is best" as your parents probably said when they first saw you Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how many are too young to get that music joke. (I am not) Flying monkeys, ack. That movie scared me to death. Still does.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good ones this week! Do you think that eagle catching the drone is real? I'm worried he/she might have been injured by those propellers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh!! Great batch. Especially Buffalo Springfield and Insufficient Data!!

    ReplyDelete