Friday, October 11, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

With yet another humongous storm in the southeastern United States, it's been another of those weeks you don't want to write anything about in your diary.

Which may explain the absence of entries in my blog for the past several days.

But each day I wake and open my eyes with surprise and some degree of elation so I hope passing on some humor will help those in nature's angry path and those with friends and family in those areas.

So, once again, here goes.























Well, that's the best I can do, my friends.

Now let's all take care of each other and try your best to have the bestest of weekends.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, c'mon, that was good advice . . . )

3 comments:

  1. Smiles just when they are needed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good laughs this morning. Best way to start the day! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete