Friday, September 21, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


I don't dance like that anymore.

Actually I never danced like that.

But these days I have less energy than I did years ago.

Why?


That may be it.

But nevertheless I shall live up to my duties, Gentle Readers, and try to bring smiles to your faces.

Let us begin, shall we?









But enough!

My ministration now is for you and all your minions to enjoy a monstrous, melodramatized, musical weekend full of mirth and miracles, minus any melees.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh dear)


12 comments:

  1. Oh, the shark was the one I liked! But then again there was the pole dancing cat . . . I was surprised to see this so early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm laughing! The weekend can begin now! Thanks.
    P.S. Love the pole dancing cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last cat! And the shark of course! Thanks! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharks are getting scarier and scarier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing again!!!! Happy weekend to you and yours..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henrietta wasn't hatched yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have less energy than you did years ago you are eating the wrong breakfast cereal. Try new "Whooosh!" by Kellogs - containing tasty amphetamine balls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the shark; Henrietta had my deepest sympathy - [rotten humans!!].

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for Henrietta! I think it's perfectly acceptable to ignore work e-mails over the weekend. I don't even look at my e-mail until Monday morning. (But then, I am a low-level peon. If I were a Master of the Universe I might feel differently. Actually, then my secretary would do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Henrietta - ha! And the pizza one...

    ReplyDelete