Tuesday, October 30, 2018

MUFFIN, MUFFIN, WHO'S GOT THE MUFFIN

I tore a recipe out of a magazine we received recently and yesterday I tried it.

Banana Oat Muffins.


Very simple to make.

I got the dozen out of the pan and put them on a rack to cool.


Wait a minute.

Didn't I say "a dozen"?

But there's only ELEVEN!

Where did the other one go?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

JUDY!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

O.K.  a little honesty.

We both wanted to taste one but since it was getting on toward dinner time we split one.

Delicious!

12 comments:

  1. Banana nut is my favorite, i'm guessing banana oat would be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They smell good.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh..That does sound very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they do look good!

    ReplyDelete

  5. In other news, I'm baking a Dutch Apple pie, should be done in, ah half hour or so, a couple of hours to cool and set up and then....

    Those muffins look tasty, nice on a cool morning with a steamy cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve, Sharon & Laurie - If they smell good, sound good, and look good, they must be good.

    And Jager - I hope you've got some good vanilla ice cream to accompany a slice of that pie. Even though my Dad used to say "apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the new smell app on my Laptop and it works great.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd certainly go for one!

    Regarding your query, yes, the lake is named after a 19th century family, the Pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They sound terribly good, and healthy besides.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! It's good you 'fessed up. Otherwise there might be some hard feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete