Friday, June 28, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

The first two Democratic debates are over.

Do you know who won?

I have my ideas but, as someone frequently says, "we'll see."

So enough yelling, let's get down to the REAL business of the day.

The rare few moments of hilarity in a week.

Starting off with the traditional question for this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere where I live, "Hot enough for ya?"











Okay, okay, if we're going to get rowdy here, I'm calling a halt to it.

Now listen, you lissome lovers of languor, lethargy and liquification, it is past the legal limit of lolling like a lummox.

Get out there and have a fabulous weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


No, no, no, not you guys.

Yeah, here's the actors:



13 comments:

  1. I can relate to the crunches and the stomach being flat without the L in it. All great comics today! I didn't watch any of the debates; too many in the field. Will wait until they start dropping out and then see if I'll watch any.

    Happy weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your sentences makes me think you have Pat Buchanan, Agnew's speechwriter, leaning over your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an awful lot of fat in that fish. Roll on Sunday when the temperature may get down below the forties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's degrees Centigrade of course. [104 deg F]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me laughing out loud this morning. Now I'm going to do a few crunches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pups and the kitties today! I can't believe it is Friday already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wireless doorbells are much too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great! Heh, heh, the doctor and the fatty advice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the last one! That's exactly why I hate FB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially liked the silent L one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made me laugh, and I always appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fish one made me cackle - ha! And the Folgers one is the TRUTH.

    I'm curious to hear your debate thoughts.

    ReplyDelete