Friday, August 23, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

HEY!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Sorry, I was just shouting to wake you up.

Tell me, and be honest now, do you ever get tired of these weekly perambulations through Humorland?

'Cuz I could stop doing them.

But not *this* Friday.









There!

Now you'll have that song stuck in your head all day.

But singing a happy tune could not be a better way to slide into a great weekend.

Have fun, Gentle Readers, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(he said, groaning in pain.)


13 comments:

  1. Every Friday I look forward to the funnies. The world is in desperate need of humor these days. You are doing a small section of humanity, your readers, a great service. I am sure the cat readers feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I count on you to cheer me up on a Friday so don't stop! You had a great bunch today! It is hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on with the funnies . I read every post you make. I'm lurker. I read but I don't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good crop this week. Nothing needs weeding out. Never thought I'd see the Ottoman Empire in the Age of Asparagus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep them coming. I'm still laughing at the millennial anti-theft device. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have needed a good laugh because every one of these made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DON'T STOP THE FUNNIES!!!! They are the best part of my week! Lightheartedness is in short supply in the world - we need you to continue!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Friday funnies. They always make me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some good ones this week! I love "Ottoman Empire," and going the extra mile, and millennial anti-theft device!

    I always get a kick out of your Friday funnies. I think as long as YOU continue enjoying them, we will too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well every one of these was hilarious - even though I read them on Sunday instead of Friday :)

    I always look forward to this post every week - so keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete