Friday, September 11, 2020

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

What a week!

It seems I start every Friday post with the same whew, am I ever glad that's over!

It just keeps going on and on and on.

So, let's get to the business of the day by beginning with the latest contribution from Wacky Wally.














Okay, something in that collection surely must have made you laugh and improved your general outlook.

I'm not feeling alliterative today so I'll just urge you to have a wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(awwwww)


11 comments:

  1. Thanks once again Bruce for cheering me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! Baby brother, me thinks. And on this cloudy, cold Arizona morning, we could use some laughter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wendy's book cover I would have ordered dessert too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also didn't realize how heavy a few weeks of uncut hair can be. Good ones, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stabbing strangers who talk to you is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I needed that - I just finished having a struggle with my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These made me laugh out loud. I cannot tell you how good it is to laugh these days. Thank you thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, heh! The snake eyes and the optometrist wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent collection! I had to think about the optometrist one. Your Friday funnies are always a welcome diversion!

    ReplyDelete