Tuesday, March 23, 2021

OH, YEAH?

 Lessee, what was I saying the other day about Spring finally being here?

Well, here's what's happening in my part of Arizona right now.




Yeah, that's right.

If Spring has sprung, it's got a funny way of showing it.




But I remember when we opened our bookstore back in mid-March of 1996.

A blizzard hit overnight and though I drove through snow to open the store on schedule, I think we only did about 30 bucks in business that first day.

As people say all over the world, the weather is unpredictable and if you don't like what you've got, just wait an hour and it will change.

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm hoping we are finished with snow till next winter although I'm not taking my snow tires off for another month or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a surprise to see snow there. Hope things warm up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got hail the other day--but it's been nice today. Snow!! I'm always done with it once March comes although it's not always done with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the weather has gone wild all over the world.. there is no NORMAL now, weather and pandemic. hope spring truly springs for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh! This has GOT to be the last of it, don't you think?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are currently having high winds and snow. It is a good day to stay inside and read everyone's blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It snowed here last night too, not a lot but still.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are supposed to end up with snow the first week of April. Don't think for a minute that me and my magical card table of vegetable starts didn't weep buckets over THAT.

    ReplyDelete