Friday, March 12, 2021

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 I'm in Arizona.

It's snowing.

Are you laughing?

Then I'm off to a good start.

Yes, Gentle Readers, it's the end of another week and many of you (Judy and I included) are fully vaccinated, the stimulus bill is passed and signed and checks will soon be in the mail (or however the funds are distributed) and Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend.

Wait a minute, that was supposed to be a good news sentence.

Oh well, it wasn't a bad week and I've got some advice especially for the ladies this morning: how to spend some of that stimulus money.

























If you Trekkies and others are groaning right along I know I've done my job.

Now jump joyously but judiciously into a weekend full of juxtapositioned jollifications, maybe enjoy some jabberwocky, jaunty and jolly, without jitteriness or jealousness, and journalize about it in your own jurisdictions.


Oh, and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Ah, just as I suspected!)


13 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was sleepy this morning but am laughing now! Love the on-line reservation one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $400 cat post was my favorite. Cats! Never do what you want them to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent installment. I love the bear pause & sheep ones best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I intensely dislike the one hour time changes. Ugh. I do love the funnies though! The on-line reservation one reminded me of my mom who is always having to explain that she doesn't have internet or a smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So grateful we don't change the time in spring and fall in Arizona! Greenland/Iceland trust issues! LOL! Violin/Violout - laughed heartily! And I'm a trekkie so I enjoyed the Goodyears pun! Have a great weekend all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will this time change nonsense end, here in the USA? I like the funnies, good advice about buying shoes and the cats and the cat tower is so funny. My dog enjoys the cat tower since my cat has never used it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all these laughs. Always look forward to these Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say whoever invented daylight saving time needs to be murdered, but he's already dead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May we also jump and jive?
    Have a jubilant weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After a couple of 60 degree days, our temps are once again plunging into the 20s. I needed your Friday funnier more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When tempted to buy a fancy cat toy, always resist the urge and give them a cardboard box. That's my motto. (Or at least it was when I had cats.)

    I love the one about the missing sock transforming into Tupperware!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had many a missing sock do exactly that! And, you don't have to tell me to buy shoes. I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete