Tuesday, March 9, 2021

RECOVERED

 


No, we don't look like that anymore but the feeling of glee is nearly as good as a fresh bottle of wine brings.

In short, we apparently have recovered from the second dose of Moderna vaccine with minimal side effects.

After struggling through an upsurge in painful neuropathy and/or arthritis in my feet yesterday I woke at 4:30 this morning feeling great and pain-free.

(I know.

You're thinking 4:30?!

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm older than you and it's usually lights out at around 9 p.m. and up by 6 a.m.)

But to get back to the subject at hand, I show no side effects from the vaccine today and when I asked Judy how she felt and if her arm was still sore she said "no".

So apparently the much-ballyhooed side effects barely touched us, unlike some of you, and we're now fully vaccinated and back to normal.

Well, in a couple of weeks and still wearing our masks and social distancing in public.

Stay well, my friends.

11 comments:

  1. Hopefully it is all done. I am not sure if mild side effects are good or bad but at least freedon in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been 20 hours since my 2nd Moderna, I was really, really tired yesterday (up a 4 as well) feel good this morning, the arm is fine, still dragging though...no headache like the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and Judy.
    We're on the same schedule here, lights usually out at 9:00 and up at 6:00.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom had no reaction to her 2nd Moderna. I'm Pfizer, so I'm hoping for the same thing. (first shot was nothing) Glad to hear that you're both back to just normal aches and pains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I am as lucky as you when it is my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you've come out the other side in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you still look like that to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had second Moderna and kayaked, then rode 32 miles the second day. Yes, I was sore, but it passed quickly. So glad you are both doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear your side effects were minimal! It's good to see such a happy-looking photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huzzah!

    Although, I may wear masks in public the rest of my life. Not having so much as a cold in a year is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete