Saturday, April 16, 2022

ONE MORE THING

 I have tried to take a teeny bit of the load off of SWMBO when cooking for "a holiday".

Granted.

It sometimes puts more of a load on her.

As I have pointed out many times, I am a very amateur cook.

And she's been cooking for over 60 years.

So mistakes happen on my ventures into the kitchen.

Like . . .

. . .well, let's not linger on that.

But I try.

And sometimes I succeed.

As in these dinner rolls I made for the Eater Extravaganza.




They're not bad but they look a lot better when I crop the photo, 

don't they?




Regardless.

We tried a couple of the lesser ones with a tad of margarine and 

they're pretty damned good.

I think they'll do.

6 comments:

  1. You are right, the Easter rolls look superb. Did their baking require any advice from SWMBO? Such as "Turn the oven on HWMNBO!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look pretty good. could you give us the recipe please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.momontimeout.com/the-best-dinner-rolls-recipe/

      Delete
  3. They look lovely and soft. Yum. But margarine? Surely not.

    ReplyDelete