Friday, November 18, 2022

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

(Update to the below. After changing the battery in the remote opener, watching a short video on Google and employing their tips, the garage door opener is now working properly and remotely.)

So we waited two months for a repairman to come and fix our garage door.

He was here yesterday and got it all done and working again.

All except the remote, which he said is probably worn out and can't be repaired.

So we still have to get out of the car and go inside the house to push the button that raises or lowers the door.

But I'm not giving up.

Today I'm going to search the Google Empire for a possible solution.

In the meantime, to turn my (and yours, perhaps) frown upside down I have another installment of the goofy stuff, beginning with our friends the turkeys.






















Now, don't let your frustrations get the best of you at this pleasant  shopping time of year.

Relax this weekend and have an enjoyable two days off.

But always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . . aha, just as I thought . . .)


16 comments:

  1. Funny funnies! My new car has a programmable garage door opener on the visor - now I just have to get a garage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! Any with animals are my favorites! Sorry about the garage door. Mine misbehaves if it gets too much sun on the sensors. I have to disconnect it and lower it manually then reactivate it. I'm getting a LITTLE old for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turkeys and the anatomy book. Enjoy your holiday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got the garage door working. It's good when the Google instructions are helpful. That doesn't always happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first funny made me laugh out loud. Try looking for a universal remote for the garage door, that might work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially love the turkeys and the cavemen salad ones. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really glad that you got the remote garage door opener fixed. We had the same issue last month. Roger replaced the whole thing with a new opener. Took a while but it finally all worked again. Ah the modern world.
    Thank you for these Friday funnies. It's so wonderful to have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the 3 piece combo and the greatest wish! Too funny! Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on sorting out the remote problem. You are now officially a whizz kid! My favourite "funny" was the spatula one. I don't think my vegan son would appreciate the cave painting one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like cats, but I would rather wear everything I own at once, then heat the house with 50 cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good round-up, as always! I think the "wine tour" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete