Friday, May 12, 2023

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 Today is a Red Letter Day!

It's because my wife, Judy, aka She Who Must Be Obeyed, is celebrating her birthday.

As of today, she's thirty-one-thousand seven-hundred fifty-five days old!

Now putting 31,755 candles on her birthday cake would be a bit of a stretch, even for someone as adept as the Catalyst.

So I'll just quietly wish her a Happy Birthday.

So you're probably wondering what I got her for her birthday.

Well I gave her some advice:
























So that's it.

My Great Leader's birthday AND The Friday Funnies.

How can you top that?

I'll tell you.

By going full steam ahead, pulling out all stops, and having yourselves a really wonderful weekend.

Here the whole weekend is Prescott Valley Days, with a parade, a carnival, food trucks, and entertainment.

And Sunday is Mothers' Day.

Gadfrey!

I think I'll go take a nap but before I go one gentle reminder: Always Keep Laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oof, there goes my nap . . .)


18 comments:

  1. Love the octopi (octopie?) but overall a great post. Happy Birthday to SWMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought a Bing…HAHAHA and Happy Birthday to Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so funny. Great way to start this Friday morning. Happy happy birthday to SWMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say happy birthday to your wife. You have some appropriate funnies for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to SWMBO! Hope she has a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Judy! Fix her a nice dinner with a good bottle of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Judy!! What an excellent line up of laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't fall asleep before SWMBO does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your wife! Bought a Bing Bought a Boom! Too funny! Great lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many happy returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Judy! These were funny today and I needed a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, Judy!
    —-Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope it is not too late to wish your darling wife a very happy birthday! And thanks once again for the laughs Bruce. I left a "gift" for you in my latest blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Octopi! how great is that!
    5050, ha ha.
    Happy Birthday to your queen of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great funnies today. I like the doctor one best! Happy Birthday Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy happy birthday to SWMBO!! Also, Vienna - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL...I love the octopus pie. Happy Birthday to Judy!

    ReplyDelete