Friday, December 22, 2023

APPROACHING - PARTE DECIMA - THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

 It's the tenth day of this ill-thought-out March Toward Christmas.

I don't know about you but I'm getting more than a little sick of it.

But here at the International Headquarters of Oddball Observations, I throw myself (and my co-conspirators contributors) into the fray.

Hmm, I wonder what "fray" means.

Oh well, whatever it means, here are your end-of-the-week enterainments.






















I hope you were delighted with this silly string of sidesplitting slapstick.

And I hope that you will have a sensibly insane weekend.

Remember, Santa is coming.

Oh, and always, always, always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . or is it kitties . . . )


17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs this morning. It took me a minute for adore, but I got it, finally:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are up early! Yes, I'm weary of the red & green too. Seems like it's been full blast for over a month. And I think Amazon drops something on my porch daily. Great batch of laughs in the Christmas Countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so now we are marching and definitely not counting. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas table photo made me laugh. I remember my dad walking around the house in his underwear many times. And my mother would say "go put some clothes on".
    Love the "adore him" decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doors took me a few seconds. Great groan!
    Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Friday Holiday Funnies. It's always good to start the day with a laugh! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am delighted! The first No L was cute. Not sure I understand that Yoda one though, not being a Star Wars person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great group of Friday funnies! Loved them all, especially Christmas carols for 2 months and VAXEN!!! Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly, I am not yet sick of your countdown. Count up. Whatever. Count on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tc Light/Breezes-An excellent cache of chuckles. Thank you merry much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Adore" is very different from "A Door"!!! What was that homeowner thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those doors took me a few seconds to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of holidays laughs!
    Enjoy your holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That holiday picture is one you wish you could delete from your memory.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sitting here chuckling to myself! I had to think on that door one too! Thanks for keeping it (un)real this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete