Saturday, December 23, 2023

SANTA DAY - PARTE UNDICI

 Today is Part Eleven of my imbecilic Marking off of the Days until Christmas.

Intelligent readers of this blog (and I know you ALL are) will note that there are only two more days until the fat old man in the red and white suit deposits packages of swag under holiday trees all over the world.

I wonder how he does that.

Those reindeer must be really fast.

At any rate, this is the final Saturday Shopping Splurge Cycle before the big event.

Also known as The Day Men Finally Break Down and Shop!

So don't let me hold you from the Centers of Commerce.

Make like those reindeer and hurry!




9 comments:

  1. Stay off the roof, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Rudolph. Tormented by his fellow reindeer until the fat man needed a favour. Should have told Santa to go to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you think it was crazy out there LAST weekend! Today and tomorrow will be like dodge em' cars at a carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My late husband used to shop on Xmas Eve since the day was his family's get together. Then we met up and my family are Eve people, so he had to change up his habits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones. I've always liked Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must protest! I am not intelligent as all of my Science and Maths teachers agreed when I was at secondary school (American: high school). In fact, I am as thick as two short planks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these! The woman in the picture with pixie is a very dear family friend who is fondly remembered. Thank you for your visit and for these laughs. Wishing you a magical Christmas friend. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The grocery store was sure busy but I didn't check any other shops.

    ReplyDelete