Friday, September 6, 2024

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I asked my PT person Tuesday how he'd spent his Labor Day.

"Laboring", was his response.

Well it serves him right for what he's been putting me through, I thought, but instead I commisserated with him.

So was your week any better than his?

Well I guess you didn't have to put up with me so there's that.

Hey we tried Swai for the first time the other day.

Have you?

Swai is one of those strange words for what is, essentially,  farm raised catfish.

Ours was imported from Thailand.

But we, unlike some people, like catfish and Judy prepared it like American catfish and it was very tasty.

As a matter of fact, I cleaned up a leftover filet with a couple of scrambled eggs for my breakfast this morning.

Yeah, I know.

Judy, too, says I eat strange breakfasts.

Well enough about that.

Let's see what I've dredged out of the humor bank this morning.


























So that's it for this pundelicious weekend, my friends.

Now do your absolute utmost to have a wonderful weekend, even if it's only a couple of days.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

( . . . oh, me too . . . )

13 comments:

  1. Oh, man, the circle of life. Hope it doesn't come to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great collection from The Master of Mirth, The Joker of Jest, The Tester of Tickles... Let's have a big round of applause for the zaniest comedian in all of Prescott Valley, none other than... Bret Blevins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one of the rotary phone etc. You had some winners today.
    When I was travelling in Sweden years ago I got into fish for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charge here!!! Good one! "Aloe"... GREAT batch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you got some laughing started with these cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A group of crows is a
    murder of crows(like herd of cows is group of cows) I can count,dumb blond
    funny! -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the attempted murder joke and sent a couple of the others to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes think about all these Star Trek memes?

    I like the "attempted murder."

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know - I don't think that new way of spelling potato is going to catch on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. English phonetics, sigh. There are so many irregularities!

    ReplyDelete