Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Once I was blind . . .

I just had SWMBO take these photos to show how I inflicted myself on my fellow citizens today. I wasn't really seeking sympathy but I needed a long-sleeved shirt and this was the one I pulled out of my closet. I thought it went perfectly with the hat and glasses so I sallied forth.

Here's the rest . . . as Paul Harvey would say . . . of the story.

The shirt is actually some free advertising for a friend of mine who has a venetian blind company in Prescott.

You may all now release that breath you've been holding!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm, yes, sightings from an unsettled mind. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was the Blues Brothers.
    Clever shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a good name selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool look. A little bit of Johnny Cash there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was referring more to the man in black (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught that first pic & thought, OMG, he's joined th sheriff's posse or some such. The reality is much more your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Julie! Yes the reality is definitely more my style!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the comment moderation but the spammers have been giving me fits.