Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wrigley

The BRD has been out of town for a few days so SWMBO has been house sitting her cats and her dog.  Today, after I went over and took SWMBO and myself to breakfast, I agreed to take the effusive Wrigley to the dog park.  He was thrilled.

 So we got there but most of the other dogs weren't paying much attention to him.  He sort of had the look of "Hey, guys, can't I play?"


But he didn't let that get him down for long and besides those guys looked kind of big and sprightly.  So he just began exploring the park by himself for awhile.

Until a newcomer discovered him.


That seemed to make him happy so his trip to the dog park was a success!

6 comments:

  1. Pardon my ignorance - what is a Dog Park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We visit the Dog Park weekly. Our dogs are always so excited to go -- it's like a trip to Disneyland for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Years ago, I had a dog that looked just like that. Those big dogs look intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mb - It's a large fenced in area just for dogs and their owners to roam, meet each other and play. See: http://oddballobservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/going-to-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I just adore Wrigley on sight!

    ReplyDelete