Friday, January 26, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Gentle Readers, you knew it would come, didn't you?

Yup, it's time to dance.

Because . . .



I'll let you in on a secret.


Of course, some of you may be like this . . .


Or this . . .


If that's you, perhaps you should go for a check-up at a clinic, like this one . . .


Just be careful about the doctor's advice though.


If you're too worn out to go out dancing, maybe you need to go to the gym and get yourself in shape.


Okay, I get it.

So, however you kick off your weekend this Friday night do it in snazzy style and be brilliant!

And always remember, no matter how oddly people stare at you, keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oh, so that's who got this started.)


10 comments:

  1. WoooHooooo! I am ready for this (napping of the couch that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is getting its exercise! We all should be doing that dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a go home from work & fall asleep on the couch kind of gal (well, actually I fluff off on my iPad & then go to bed later than I intend. Yawn!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what a group of fun funnies today! I love the line dancing one and I think I had to take a pill like that once a while ago. And as always, Maxine is right, tossing and turning is exercise. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one crazy kitty at the end! Thanks for the Friday giggles! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pie chart looks accurate. Although some of us fall asleep in our OPCs (Old People Chairs).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered what you can take to offset the common side effects of "constipation and diarrhea"? How does it know which??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly go along with No.3. It gives one a reason to get up in the morning; to have a rest and recovery period. That cat looks obscenely energetic!

    ReplyDelete