Sunday, March 30, 2008

This one's for you, Granny!

Knowing how Granny J likes the color R*E*D, especially on cars, I figured it was time to give her a look at BRD's warm weather car, as she calls it.


Even the centers of the wheels are R*E*D!


Since this is a 1983 Mercedes, the BRD has secured a most apt personalized license plate for her car.


We have a friend who, at middle age and unexpectedly single again, bought himself a little red sports car. He said every single man should have one.

I guess that goes for single (sort of) girls, too.

10 comments:

  1. I especially groove on those R*E*D wheels! As for sports cars, when my bro was divorced from his #1 wife, he went out and bought one. I think she did, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I just dont 'get'cars, but our son has his dream car, a 1962 Valiant. He loves that car as much as a wife. Come to think of it, maybe that is why he doesnt currently have one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know, Meggie, I've always wondered about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or I suppose a married man could buy himself a little red sports car and then become single again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mike, yeah, I've wondered about that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GJ was partly right. I had four, not at one time though. A rusty '57 Porche Speedster, a '53 MG TD, a 58 TR3a and a 64 Morgan Plus 4.

    Them wuz the days!

    AC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, A.C. you had some good ones. My only one was a '71 MG-B. But it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that red hubcap!
    Frankly a nice new one that goes is quite exciting enough for me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Lucy, you just have to have that style!

    ReplyDelete