Sunday, March 30, 2008

This one's for you, Granny!

Knowing how Granny J likes the color R*E*D, especially on cars, I figured it was time to give her a look at BRD's warm weather car, as she calls it.


Even the centers of the wheels are R*E*D!


Since this is a 1983 Mercedes, the BRD has secured a most apt personalized license plate for her car.


We have a friend who, at middle age and unexpectedly single again, bought himself a little red sports car. He said every single man should have one.

I guess that goes for single (sort of) girls, too.

10 comments:

  1. I especially groove on those R*E*D wheels! As for sports cars, when my bro was divorced from his #1 wife, he went out and bought one. I think she did, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I just dont 'get'cars, but our son has his dream car, a 1962 Valiant. He loves that car as much as a wife. Come to think of it, maybe that is why he doesnt currently have one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know, Meggie, I've always wondered about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or I suppose a married man could buy himself a little red sports car and then become single again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mike, yeah, I've wondered about that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GJ was partly right. I had four, not at one time though. A rusty '57 Porche Speedster, a '53 MG TD, a 58 TR3a and a 64 Morgan Plus 4.

    Them wuz the days!

    AC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, A.C. you had some good ones. My only one was a '71 MG-B. But it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that red hubcap!
    Frankly a nice new one that goes is quite exciting enough for me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Lucy, you just have to have that style!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.