Sunday, December 4, 2011

DECEMBER 4, 2011 - WHITE ARIZONA

Wasn't it just yesterday that I said I wouldn't bore you with any more snow pictures?  Well that was yesterday.




You think that's funny, do you?



Oops, who left the deck chair out?


Since none of our cats go outside any more, this must have been a visitor during the night.  Probably that pretty calico that's been hanging around.


For those of you who can't believe there is ever snow in Arizona, here's a photo of my indoor/outdoor thermometer at 8 o'clock this morning.


Again I must remind you that we don't live in the low desert of Phoenix or Tucson.  We're at about 5,100 feet elevation and some 80 miles from Phoenix.  Right about now, Phoenix is looking pretty good to me.

9 comments:

  1. The terrecotta sun on your wall seems to be having quite a bit of fun with all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've taken the chance of snow out of tomorrow's forecast here in Dallas, so I'll just have to live vicariously through yours, if that's OK? ;)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen - Yes, they both seem amused.

    Scott - You just take all the joy you want from it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruce, better you than us. Lots of rain today and tonight, but snow not expected for a few days. We could live without it. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell, I could live without it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the Valley and it was pretty darn cold out, of course, you have to take into account us desert rats think anything below 72 is freezing.

    How odd my word verification was "hauttes."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first picture is majectic!
    Poor little paws...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh pretty! We have pouring rain - I'd much rather have snow. Did I just say that? Excuse my while I take my temperature :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is amazing. Great shots! We had 76 degrees yesterday. Long may it last.

    ReplyDelete