Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Screen Action


O.K. I finally got my sound back. Know what the problem was? A loose jumper on the audio board. The computer wizard . . . Tom Leufkens . . . found it. Thanks, Tom.

So, I finally have my new computer monitor fully operational. It's a huge picture, which is very good for these old eyes. The screen is 21.6 inches wide. I make that out to be a 22 inch screen, don't you? And it's a flat screen so I finally have some writing room on my desk.

Your Catalyst is a happy camper.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yes!! These wonderful large screens make everything.. well almost... look so much better, & larger than life!
    I am so sorry I didn't include a pictorial for 'scantily clad'! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably good that you didn't, Meggie. I have a Pacemaker, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaa for big screens! I've got a big one on my Mac. And husband has a big one on his Mac laptop. If we're going to enjoy something, we might as well be able to seeeeeeeeeee it, I say. :-)

    And I came over to tell you that I really liked your comment in Meggie's blog... that you happen to like the term 'scantily clad.' I was so happy to see a man stand up for such rights.

    His right to like 'scantily clad' I mean. Not my right to be thus. I'm wayyyyyy past the time when that would be ~ interesting. >,-)

    Oh and I like your beard too! I love beards. How come I never noticed it, in Meggie's comments before. Geee, I'm getting slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. -sigh-

    Miss Mari-Nanci
    Smilnsigh
    Photos-City-Mine
    When Twilight Embraces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, Miss Mari-Nanci, how nice of you to stop by.

    I think men losing interest in scantily-clad (ladies, of course) is a sign of imminent death!

    Thanks for the comment on my beard. The shape of it, as do my photos, changes from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.