Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh, y'gotta have friends . . .

Oooooohhhhh, I got a prize!!! From my bestest friend, Delicious Dawn away up in Newfoundland or some such place. Here's the prize.



But wait! There are rules. Here they are:



The following rules came with this prize: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So here are my nominees:

Tombo
Granny J
Meggie
Willow
Lucy
Colonel
Mike
Malicious Intent

Go for it, youse guys!

9 comments:

  1. Friendships: definitely the reason to blog! I am not one of those people who "need" to express myself through writing, and sometimes find it terribly difficult, but I love the friendships I've made.

    Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mr. Cat, I am very honored. Thank you. And kudos to you, too, for this friendly award. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious Dawn? Good one!
    I like it!
    Congrats Friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee - Thanks and I agree with you.

    Willow - Thanks and congrats to you!

    Tombo - My pleasure, pal.

    Dawn - (or DD!) Glad you like it and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you, kind sir, and will post your surprise Real Soon Now. I've been trying to figure out how to alter the dang thing to fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou kindly! I am about to do another rat post, but I may include this to lighten the tone! haha.

    ReplyDelete