Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I know, I know.

I haven't posted since Monday. Living on my Mag 6, you say.

Well, not really. I just haven't had a thing to say. I've been watching the NCAA basketball tournament and following, with glee, the fortunes of Butler's Bulldogs, which are in the Final 4 next week.

I've been keeping tabs on a friend, who is in the hospital.

I've been reading "Game Change". It's a book in the likes of those written by Theodore H. White but it's more superficial. Maybe it's perfect for this era but it's fun, with lots of gossip on the 2008 presidential race.

And I've watched a couple of movies - "The Men Who Stare at Goats" - a totally mindless hour and a half but a bit funny; and "Broken Embraces" - with the perfectly lovely Penelope Cruz and her favorite director, Pedro Almodovar. That one was better.

So, you see, I've been kind of busy. I'll be back.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the your friend is OK! It is always worrying when someone is ill. The rest of the week sounds pretty good to me. Movies, reading ... sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds like good reasons to me. Hope your friend's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine and Lucy - Yes, the friend is coming along fine. The rest of the week was pretty pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete