Saturday, May 29, 2010

And the winner is . . .

Warren from Tucson, who was first with the correct answer (to the "puzzle" in my previous post) almost instantly. I should have known better than to try to fool an engineer! For those of you who are not familiar with Warren, be it here known that he is also an expert photographer. You might want to take a look at his blog.

And for you, Warren, please accept from me . . . a million praises!

Now, I might add that Sheri also came up with the correct answer but she was a little late. (You're supposed to be checking my blog by the minute, Sheri!)

An amazingly honorable mention goes to the revered Joey Polanski, who came up with an answer that I had to google to figure out what he was talking about. I bow to you Joey.

As to the rest of you . . . well . . . enough said.

4 comments:

  1. dang it!! oh, dear catalyst, thank you so much for the recognition but you are right, i blew it by not checking in like i should ;) that's okay though, from here on out i'm going to look into getting a catheter and a stocked mini frig to put right here next to me so that i don't miss a thing!! my 'warren worries' are going to be a thing of the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP - You ARE honord!

    Sheri - NOW, you've got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/the-celebrate-blogger-of-april-award-announcement-art-humor-short-stories/

    vote if not done so,
    or take the award...

    please vote.

    ReplyDelete