Monday, May 31, 2010

Runnin' with the big dogs!

Wow! I hope the driver survives this landing!

Yeah, I guess he'll be okay!

This is a radio controlled automobile track in Prescott Valley that I just stumbled across yesterday. (By the way, the pictures are more impressive if you click on them.)

It seemed to be a very popular place though many cars were in the pits when I was there.

But get up some speed and they can all take the jumps.

A fun afternoon for those who don't really want to get behind the wheel of a real race car!

6 comments:

  1. how cool! did visiting here make you want to go out and get one? i'm guessing it was a lot of fun...sure glad you posted the pictures, and you're right, they do look great close up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've had too many expensive hobbies in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Suz on this. Just don't understand the attraction. But at least it's more environmentally friendly than the real thing (which I don't understand either.)

    Neat pictures, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys & their toys! Look like a fun time! My boys would love to do that!

    ReplyDelete