Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CATNIP!!!


SWMBO sprinkled out some catnip the other night.  It's the cats' drug of choice.  Muggles got to it first as Jazz waited politely.


Though Jazz was waiting patiently, Muggles seemed to be sticking out her tongue at her.


Maybe she's just working up to a sneeze.

A little later, after Jazz had her taste and lay down near the stash, Blackwell showed up to see what the big deal was.


He soon found out.


Jazz and Blackwell never get this close to each other without some trouble.  But both stoned?  A different story.  And I do mean stoned.


Blackwell:  "Is anyone going to supply us with some chocolate?"

Jazz:  "I'd get some but unfortunately I can't move right now."


5 comments:

  1. Ah...a case of the killer munchies. Brings back fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post.
    I grow my own catnip but my kitty is on the wagon some days. Strange that some are addicts and some teetotalers.
    Love your kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the eyes in the last shot are just priceless!!
    must have been some "good stuff!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'll bet that was great fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete