Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LINING UP FOR THE COUNTY FAIR

"Constant Readers" of this blog will remember that I have on occasion posted photos of a side of beef on the hoof.  But I think this is the first time I've shown you such a herd.



As you can see, their pasture lies right in the middle of the town limits.

But I think I know why there were so many so close today.


The County Fair is getting ready to open later this week!

I'll have some photos of the big carnival setting up tomorrow.  In the meantime here's one more photo from Cattle Country.


"Are you talkin' to me?"

5 comments:

  1. Don't think I'd want to cross this guy. He doesn't look like he has a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), all I can say is....."medium rare, please". ;)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the county and state fairs. Love me some fried goodies and, o course, a nice filet Mignon medium rare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for me too - with a side of funnel cake :)

    ReplyDelete