Friday, October 10, 2014

FRIDAY FUNNIES

It's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!

And you know what that means, humor lovers.  To begin with, a look at the week we've all just survived once again.





Then there are those always thoughtful e-cards . . .



Even your local fire department can screw things up . . .


For those of you inclined toward religion . . .


Then there's some helpful advice . . .


I've gotta try that.  Really.

And finally, my friend . . . the kitty.


Thanks to all my contributors, including the ones who just learned they were in that category.  

Have a jolly weekend, folks!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - Love those last two :) I thought maybe you'd use that one I shared about summoning a demon - maybe next week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've started my jolly weekend with these laughs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete