Friday, December 5, 2014

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Here we are again with what you've been waiting for ever since . . . yesterday.  It's the Friday Funnies!


If you don't remember "The Honeymooners" you'd better find someone older to explain that one.


This week the cats will just pop up randomly.








Wait a second.  Think about that one.


And with the StarCat and thanks to all of my contributors, I wish you a Merry Weekend full of laughs.  (Bet you thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! You're right...discussing politics online will definitely thin your "friends" list. I should know. And I love the guy with the collar, too. So true! :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One of these days Norton. To the Moon!" Even the Great one probably couldn't get away with that today.
    That's a great cartoon. Cheers to you for a weekend full of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember Alice Kramden. Ralph finally got his wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Ralph, such a kidder! The one that made me laugh out loud was the wine one - ha!

    ReplyDelete