Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I WONDER . . .

I was out roving around recently and took a picture at a restaurant in the Entertainment District.

It was of a replica of some of our former presidents.

I was just looking at it and noticed something.


Washington and Jefferson seem to be smiling, Roosevelt seems to have a wondering look on his face and Lincoln looks typically grave.

I compared the picture with one of the real Mount Rushmore.


Teddy looks about the same and Lincoln looks even less grave but I don't see those silly grins on Washington and Jefferson.

Maybe the newer representation shows their amusement at the current political shenanigans.

(Only 13 days to go, folks.)

8 comments:

  1. That's funny, I would never have noticed, that's why you were a reporter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pretty much every deceased president (and the living ones) would have the same reaction: a face palm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the guys on Mount Rushmore would be amused at the current state of our politics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A curiosity. Do you have a favorite among the Rushmore 4?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In that picture, it looks Jefferson is wearing a party hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother taught me how to type when I was about 15...I aced typing class and later in life found I could type faster and more accurately than any of my secretaries. :)

    BTW, did you know that if Hillary is elected, we will, for the first time in history, have two presidents who have slept together?

    ReplyDelete

Spammers are back so comment moderation is back on. Sorry.