Friday, December 16, 2016

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Wow!  I've had an early Christmas this year.

You Gentle Readers have been sending me a plethora of material for my weekly humorfest.

(Plethora means "a lot".)

It's hard to know where to begin so I think I'll just close my eyes and reach into the basket.

Here goes.









All right, GR's, I'll give you a rest now from all that laughing.

The neighbors are starting to wonder about you.

I want you to promise me now that you'll all have a fantasy-filled wonderful weekend.

Don't forget to watch "A Christmas Story" and see if Ralphie really gets that official Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-Shot Range Model air rifle that he's been craving.

It's bound to be playing on television somewhere near you.

And a heartfelt thanks to my generous friends who continue to supply me with so many of The Friday Funnies.

Now, here kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. Your friends sent you some good ones. Loved the bird chillin' in the sink. And the kitty typing. My kitty likes to get up on the desk and hit keys with her paws. But she's just trying to get my attention. It works, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the turkey with the Coors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I need one of those senior cell phones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good!!
    I thought a plethora was a ring around Pleth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the general rallying his sock troops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew this site was run by a cat. I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That senior cell phone looks interesting, except my eyesight probably isn't good enough to see the numbers, and my fat fingers probably wouldn't fit in the dial holes. I guess I just can't be pleased, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I've thought about all those aging tattoos many times when see a perky young thing with half of her arm colored over. It will make an interesting picture book one day.
    Love the typing kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Between the socks and the dryer, my money is on the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the senior cell phone - such a cute little dial :)

    ReplyDelete