Friday, September 22, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


Ah yes, Gentle Readers, once again we have maneuvered our way through another difficult week.

It is also the event known as the Autumnal Equinox, or more familiarly as The First Day of Fall.

So let's get out there and kick some leaves.

Raking can wait awhile.

But first a little humor (or humour, depending on where you reside.)








I think that last one is my favorite this week.

What's yours?

Now listen, folks, it is up to you to have a scrumptious weekend, full of feasting, frivolity and laughter.

Above all, always keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(uh-oh)


12 comments:

  1. These are all great but, I just say I'm going to see if I can whip up one of those low-carb salads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all hilarious! I will confess: last week I bought a bag of those mellowcreme pumpkins & ate the whole thing in two days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next to last is my fav too. Nice picture above, looks a bit like Central Park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great line up once again! Fireworks. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that crematorium one works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one made me laugh out loud! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate learning that I'm on the wrong planet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that low carb salad. The fireworks in the pocket is also a (wait for it) blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the couch-anticipating cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever read, or seen the show, The Crow Road? Iain Banks. Grandma is cremated, no one remembered she had a pacemaker. There is an explosion.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crow_Road_(TV_series)

    ReplyDelete