Friday, December 8, 2017

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Good morning Gentle Readers.

Wait!  There's Breaking News!


Glad we got that out of the way.

Seems like I'm getting afraid to turn on the television or the computer these days.

Ah well, let us forget about all of those travails and get to some righteous humor.


No, that's not what I meant.

I think it is time once again to explore the various ways real live human beings have chosen to act around statues.
























Whew!  I know what you're thinking.

People confronted by statuary seem to have either a violent or a romantic thought.

Well, one last guy had a different notion and I think he's my favorite this week.


That was a bigger than normal selection but I just decided to clean out the files a little bit.

Now get out there and have a wonderful, fun-der-full weekend, Gentle Readers, and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


(Oh, everyone has to get into the act.)

12 comments:

  1. You missed a few, Ronald MacDonald misbehaving with his customers...comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that - the same as I say every Friday! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sledgehammer is my favourite. I can think of a few guys who could use that treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with Door # 4 The Sledgehammer. I think he is getting pummeled for wearing plaid shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny! It will make my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great. I particularly like the guy falling beneath the huge bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a hard time figuring out the human in that suitcase-stealing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Love all the statue theme entries...it's hard to pick a favorite. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. Some of them are very cleverly done. I wonder if anyone has done any posing with the "Protect and Serve" statue up by your city hall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are hilarious! I'm going to try to be creative the next time I'm around a statue.

    P.S. That newscaster looks a bit like you from back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete