Thursday, February 22, 2018

TBT - THE GIRLS

Gentle Readers, on this Throwback Thursday I thought I'd show you some pictures of the beautiful women I've been lucky enough to share my life with through the years and decades.

First, the love of my life, Judith aka Judy aka SWMBO.



(We always loved those black turtlenecks, didn't we?)

Next come Judy's two daughters, Caryn and Gayle aka The BRD.


Hey!  I even got in this picture, reflected in the window above them!

Next comes Caryn's daughter, Lesly aka The One Who Could Have Been a Movie Star!


She looks a lot like her mother, doesn't she?

And then there's Lesly's sister, Christina, Christy to me.


Not a bad looking brood.

Here's the whole group in one shot.


Count me blessed!

8 comments:

  1. You are like a sultan. Perhaps - The Sultan of Swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ladies.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well pal, you are lucky. Lana and I knew your life was going well when you met Judy. She is and has been a beautiful and elegant partner to you. Of course we remember the girls when they were kids. We've not seen Caryn since she was an adorable youngster, but her daughters are a chip off the block. Gayle has always been a sophisticated beauty. That is a cool shot of Caryn and Gayle (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Girls...my two girls produced 2 more, more apples than eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Bruce. Um, how'd a lunk like you end up surrounded by beautiful, smart women? Let me know, I'll pass on the secret.

    ReplyDelete