Friday, May 18, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Ah, Gentle Readers, it is Friday and you've nearly made it through another week.

Time for some humor.


This week we're headed for the wide open spaces.

Sort of.





Told ya!




O.K. I can hear you screaming with laughter so I think that's enough for this week.

Now, listen up: your mission this weekend is to have an excruciatingly elegant time, the envy of your neighbors and ending everlasting ennui.


Uh, yesssss.

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


3 comments:

  1. The dog was never the same after what they did to his buddy Old Yeller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the signs today and I can still remember the heartbreak of Old Yeller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the "hood ornament" is the best - ha!

    ReplyDelete