Friday, June 22, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

It's Friiiiiiiiiii-day!!!!!!!!


"Are you talkin' to me?  Huh?  Well, are ya?"

I'm talking to you and to all my other Gentle Readers out there in Cyberland.

The heat is on here in Arizona.

My thermometer (which exaggerates a teensy bit in the morning) says it's 98 outside now at a little past 11 in the morning.

I was just out there watering a plant and the bird bath and it feels plenty warm.

But, like the Sunny Guy in my header, you just have to keep a happy face front and foremost.

After all, it's time for the Friday Funnies!








Oho!  Does that really surprise you?

All right you good friends, now this weekend don't be xenophobic,  and don't dwell on your ex or ex's, whether they live in Texas or not.

Instead excogitate some extra-fine fun and frolic and have yourself an exhilirating weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Whoa!)


12 comments:

  1. Do we think that kitty has been photoshopped? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me beat by around 40 degrees. High today will be about 72. Now it's 56. shirtsleeve weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big or little, a kitty cat will naturally take to a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can keep that kitty! (actually, all kitties. They give me asthma.) (I digress.)

    Have a good weekend, and stay reasonably cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot Tamale out there! Hard to believe this time of year in Michigan, 15 years ago, I was wearing a flannel nightgown and said "surely there must be a better place to live!" Put a sign out in front, sold the house in 8 days, and moved to Prescott. For years we experienced weather of perfection here. We only had to run the a/c 3 weeks in August. What happened? Yikes! Walked in town today and it felt suspiciously like Phoenix . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one about the evidence of a struggle came up in a murder mystery, detective told, “ naw, it’s always that way.” Trying to remember which one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, U guess ALL cats like boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a summer ski parka in my dark basement lair, even when the electricity (and air conditioning) go off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one healthy kitty!
    Stay cool, mr cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cats are pretty much the same regardless of their size.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite place, anytime, anywhere, is wherever there is air conditioning, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That struggle one is me! Also the dishwashing one - the good Dr. is in charge of the dishwasher & I wash all the stuff that doesn't go in there. PLUS I do 90% of the dishes at work. What the heck!

    ReplyDelete