Friday, September 14, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Hey, Gentle Readers, sit back and relax in a comfortable chair.

This is going to be a long one.

I would guess all Internet browsers have become used to this changing sign in front of a business.


Well, there's a new challenger on the scene.

It's the Indian Hills Community Center, up around Evergreen, Colorado.


And whoever changes the sign has a wild and wacky sense of humor.









































And finally, if you're still with me, this one is my personal favorite.


That's it, folks.

I know you're tired so I'll spare you the alliteration this week.

Just have a great weekend and always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(oh, wow, one catscan coming up!)




11 comments:

  1. There is a lot of moaning going on here! Great puns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the ones on the church property in that same little village in my mountains. A wonderful little village about 7 miles from where I lived until two months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 'quit stealing our letters'! I always love the small town feeling of these boards. The church boards are often just as clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, we’re separating you two....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty damn funny, Bruce. I like esp. Joeh and Zhoen's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those signs are fantastic! I'm smiling big time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were all good, but I think the Super Fish Oil is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! They must have a book of funny sign puns. Surely one person isn't coming up with those all by him or herself? I love the one about the mood ring.

    ReplyDelete