Friday, September 28, 2018

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES


Sorry, Starbucks.

Well, Gentle Readers, it is Friday once again and time for uncontrolled hilarity.

I think we'll devote this week's session of fun and frolic to The Little Woman, which is what the feminine gender used to be called by their Lords and Masters.

In days gone by.

Not today.

Take a look.












So there you have it.

Now I want you all to rendezvous for a romantic rapprochement, resurrecting your relationship with your resident royal ruler, with no rebellion, only ribald resonance.

In other words, have a great weekend and always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(Oops)


6 comments:


  1. Struggling with retirement, my doc recommended I join a discussion group of retired executives. One session, the guys were pretty much in agreement that when you retire and your wife is still working (my situation) over a period of months your wife begins to treat you like an unruly teenaged boy. One guy said, "you're all wrong, you get treated like a clueless 6th grader."


    He's absolutely right.


    I'm not enjoying being 11 years old for the second time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty! I did get a good chuckle from all of the others! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat lives in a gated community; it is called a corral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That call center one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete