Sunday, May 19, 2019

WAYS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY

For some odd reason I visited the annual Home and Garden Show in Prescott Valley yesterday.

Though I had no interest in anything at the show.

I guess I just needed an "outing".

It was jam-packed.




This being the land of the "Old West", a group of people who dress up in vintage costumes was on hand.


There were t-shirts for sale.


And signs celebrating other vintages to hang in your home bar or on your patio, I suppose.


There was a booth offering some kind of rather weird art.


I don't think I'd hang any of those in our home.

There were some large metal sculptures you could put on your lawn, I suppose.


If you wanted a Belgian Malinois puppy, one fellow had a passel of them for sale.


I think this young fellow had the best job at the event.


Hey, how about a new grill for your deck or patio?


Even though it appeared to have a small refrigerator to one side, the *special sale price* still seemed a bit high to me.


If you were just dying to spend even more money, there were some buggies out front that were probably more expensive.


And if you really had money burning a hole in your pocket, pick out a nice trailer or RV!


All in all, plenty to choose from at this year's Home and Garden Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment