Friday, September 20, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Hey big news from the Democratic presidential race.

New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio has dropped out, saying, "It's clearly not my time."



Oooooooh, that was mean.

Listen up, folks, it's time for the Friday Funnies so let's dig right in.











Once again your catalyst Catalyst ends with a groaner.

Now, you capricious characters, I want you to caper carniverously and carefully through the camouflage and cacti, countermanding cacklers and candlesnuffers.

In short, have a great weekend!

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. Maybe it is my biorythems, but this is one of best group of Friday funnies yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed by how many good ones that you find for us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always the bears! Did you know one was spotted down the street this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A balanced diet for me does not include dark chocolate. Any other kind of chocolate, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, dark chocolate or milk chocolate. Can't decide. Just leave them by me and I'll do a taste test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Those utensils! I did enjoy the spices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still laughing about the bears. Our county council declared August as Bear Month here. People tend to stay alert when out walking until the bears hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very foodie theme on these Friday Funnies. Thank you for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's the joke on that balance diet one? That looks perfectly normal to me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well all of these are great as usual. But I especially laughed at the vegan fight and the spice labels. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete