Thursday, October 31, 2019

SPOOK 'EM!


The Walk of Fear.

One Prescott Valley home is ready for trick-or-treaters.


On the other side of their driveway the spooks are seemingly dressed for a party.

While some ghosts are having parental problems.


If you, or your children, are thinking of scaring the neighbors while wearing a bed sheet, here are some suggestions.


Then there's poor Timmy, not to be confused with our friend Timmer.


But getting back to home and yard decorations for a bit . . .



This next one really goes for the Fear Factor.


Finally, since this Halloween falls on a Thursday, I searched the ThrowBack files to find this image of a much younger Catalyst and She Who Must Be Obeyed.


Dressed to Kill.

Or, actually, to go to a party at the BRD's home.

The talented (and beautiful) Judy made both costumes.

Happy Halloween, everybody.

8 comments:

  1. You've made my day! I love all the Halloween jokes and pictures and I especially love that throw-back photo. What a handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a stressful day so your chuckles were a great treat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great archive photo. Judy did a fantastic job on the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the holiday fondly. We no longer get any trick or treaters, so no candy laying about the house, which is a good thing! No constant ringing of the doorbell. In other homes, we would eat chili on the porch and drink bourbon as we passed out candy. I often had a witch's hat and we had bales of hay and corn shocks. As a kid in the 50's, I had a pillow case for my loot, but dragged it, created a tear, and lost most of it off the back end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that little "Welcome" sign with the bones draped over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still laughing about the cartoons, especially the first one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if I'd have the gumption to wear the sheet hits the fan costume? Ha!

    ReplyDelete