Friday, October 11, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

Just when you thought it was safe the Catalyst appears.

By the way, my choice of the term "Catalyst" for my on-line avatar had nothing to do with cats, believe it or not.

I just figured a catalyst was something that stirred things up, maybe caused some trouble

You know.


Oh, okay, let's get on with The Friday Funnies.











Are you laughing?

I'm laughing.

So that's it for this week, Gentle Readers.

Now, I want you to set a good example.

Take a deep breath.

Exhale.

Have yourself an excellent weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing.

Here, kitty-kitty . . .

(. . . uh, on second thought . . .)


10 comments:

  1. Wow, you were up early this morning! Great way to start my day! TGIF! A stellar lineup as usual. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the morning laughs. The best way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That last cat photo is fabulous. And I love the nitpicking cartoon. Glad to get the real story behind the Catalyst name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fly and the iPad really did it for me - thanks for the laughs again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cat in the operating room is why Mike's surgery was 3 hours late :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm laughing. That last photo is a bit scary. I had a cat once who loved to knock that magnets off of my refrigerator. I'd hate to think what she would have done with knives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The physics lab wrecking balls are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I've been wanting to do Bring Your Pet to Work day for years, and they don't seem to "think it's a good idea." Sheesh.

    Don't worry about the underwear, we'll just cut it off anyway.

    ReplyDelete