Friday, October 18, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

I may not be the hilarious Randy Rainbow . . .


. . . but even I can find a lot to laugh at coming out of Washington lately.

But I shall not take cheap shots today.

For today it is time for The Friday Funnies!



















So now you've had your morning chuckles AND learned how to keep those darned kids off your lawn.

With that bit of wit and whimsey, I wish you would waltz wackily along the walkway to a wonderful weekend.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


11 comments:

  1. No wabiit jokes on a W Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats won't allow them, Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these Friday laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be one of your best assortments of laughs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure that cat is already working in Home Depot along with all of his cohorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy Rainbow is a hoot. And I LOVE that wrecked tile one - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The turkey leg doggie is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh, heh! The ticked-off Mr. Spock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all for the memory foam, and I love the sign of Jesus in the supermarket. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get pretty much the same service at Home Depot from the human clerks! Love that turkey leg and shoe trick!

    ReplyDelete