Friday, October 25, 2019

THE FRIDAY FUNNIES

It's Friiiiiiiii-daaaaaay!!!

The day of the week when we all get to chuckle, giggle, snigger, smirk, guffaw and laugh a little or a lot.

So let's get started right now.










And that's it for this week.

Now whether you prefer the Astros or the Nationals, Fox or CNN, Vegan or Carnivore . . . try to have yourselves a wickedly wonderful weekend.

Halloween is next Thursday so try hard not to eat all the candy before the trick-or-treaters begin ringing your doorbells.

And always remember to keep laughing!

Here, kitty-kitty . . .


8 comments:

  1. It's Friday already? These were excellent! Loved the dogs on eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really made me laugh today, thanks. I loved the operating room joke best I think. I really enjoy your blog but I don't comment often. I'm Tom BTW, aka Of Bend, Or., formally also Santa Clara, now Texas, Oy. This be one of my famous noms de plume. Thanks, have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love turning the guy into a toad! And the Kitty at the end! Thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Friday laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, heh! The G.I. Joe. Hope he wasn't modeled after one of those patient-losing doctors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one's again. I especially like the look on that "sold" cat's face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lost patient & GI Joe made me laugh out loud. Ha!

    ReplyDelete